This page is intended to gather all test procedures relative to the PACS FM ILT campain, which cannot be found elsewhere.
In particular, the Short Functional (SFT) and Integrated System Tests (IST) are fully described in dedicated documents (PACS-ME-TP-017 & PACS-ME-TP-021 respectively), which makes it useless to describe them here. The kind of information which you are intended to submit here is everything another person would need know to be able to run each of your tests on her own, in case by accident you couldn't attend the test on execution date.
- expected state of the instrument at the beginning of the test (off, safe mode, photometry, spectroscopy, ...)
- list of cus scripts
- all parameter values for these scripts
- necessary tcl wrapper for some scripts (which + do they exist or not)
- estimated duration of the test, or at least its most time consuming building blocks
- security / success checks : are there conditions for the test to proceed from step x to step y ?
Several type of conceptually different tests will happen during the FM ILT campain, this page is organised accordingly
- SFT Warm (described in PACS-ME-TP-017)
- SFT HeI (ibid.)
- SFT HeII (ibid.)
IST Tests (described in PACS-ME-TP-021 & PACS-ME-TP-032)
- EMC Tests
- Degraded Modes
- Redundant Chain
- OGSE Characterisation
- Data Processing End-to-End Test