To schedule a CUS "mode" script from TOPE requires the intervention of the testcontrol-server application.
The testcontrol-server application is started automatically by the procedure that updates cus following adding or editing a script module into the CUS registry.
The setup of the PACS MPE FM Databases are described : DatabaseProcedures
Current Datbase configuration for CUS use :
* In the current configuration PACS5 is the operational database
- "pacs_fm_ilt_2" is used as operational database
- "pacs_fm_ilt_2" is used for commanding and telemetry ingestion
- In the current configuration PACS1 is used for development of the CUS definitions and procedures.
- "sftcode" is the CUS development database
- "sftcode" is accessed from within MPE and remote via cusgui