only from within MPE: file:///afs/mpe/data/kmos-3d
- Get the latest version of the OB preparation tool from USM
- ESO package containing tools like dfits, dtfits etc. These are very useful to navigate through the exposures beforehand reducing data.
- This needn't to be installed if you already have ESO's Scisoft installed.
- An install script has been added to the tar-file to ensure compilation on 64bit Linux systems.
Known issue for MacOSX 10.7 and up:
- qfits-6.2.0 can't be compiled, no fix found so far
- Get the latest version of QFitsView from MPE, the recommended viewer for KMOS data.