KMOS SPARK Wiki
Here you'll find everything to get started with SPARK
Planned changes for the next releases
update KMOS Manual with changes since COMM2
- Ignore the first exposure generated with the illumination template. This exposure is taken to estimate the needed exposure time.
- Cross-correlate sky exposures with the masterflat. This will reduce artifacts in the processed science frames due to instrument flexure.
- Will be modified in several ways, so don't wonder if the products of this recipe will change.
- Ignore last exposure in a template since it is taken with the same configuration as the first one (due to OB efficiency).
- speed up mapping mode (for mapping24-template approx. 3h)
- Additionally a switch will be introduced to map just the collapsed cubes in order to get a fast preview.
- implement enhanced background matching for mapping mode
add test in all reconstruction recipes in order to check if XCAL, YCAL, LCAL match together.
- If for example XCAL and YCAL originate from one set of calibration exposures and LCAL from another, the badpixel mask probably isn't the same. In the future a warning will be emitted in this case. The recipes work anyway, but the results should be questionned anyway...
Help on MoinMoin-Wiki
WikiSandBox: feel free to change this page and experiment with editing
HelpOnMoinWikiSyntax: quick access to wiki markup
SiteNavigation: get an overview over this site and what it contains
Create a link to another page with joined capitalized words (like WikiSandBox) or with [[words in brackets]]