X-HSPOT Features and BUGS
USE 3.4.4 HSPOT release
- it cannot deal with variables which content contains spaces: well known issue for us is the
“POS A”/”POS B” filter position.
- Spaces are accepted in X-HSPOT: PLEASE use new HSPOT release: 3.4.4
X-HSPOT does not know the difference between no_pointing and standard pointings commands (i.e. PacsEng or PacsCal): i.e. you must define a RA and DEC in the target panel on XHSPOT and give it a name even for the PacsEng AORs (shall be fixed in next build).
- -1 now is accepted as default value
to submit your proposal:
Obsolete See Adding Calibration measurements using HSpot
- IMPORTANT: give it a meaningful title
- you should had an abstract
- IMPORTANT you have to attach a PDF file (still not sorted for the CAL): it does not need to be a “true” file, just use any PDF file or even (I checked) in the command line on your system (UNIX/Linux/ MAC) touch filename.pdf. It is enough.
- When hitting the submit button you will be asked a username and a password: Give your real name for traceability. “A” password has to be given, whichever, it is irrelevant.
- In the Database, the AORs will be called Calibration_username_runingnumber
Please refer to the viewgrahs released by Sarah:
- Save your AORs on your local disk.
- HSpot is very sensitive to the changes in the layout of the CUS scripts. AORs submitted under one mission configuration may not be loadable in a new version of HSpot pointing at a new version of the mission configuration
- Please refer to .... for information about new implementation of CUS scripts and new mission configurations
If your AORs do not load in HSpot, please see XHSpot FAQ