Graphical SCP Client for Linux
For everyone who is - like me - down with the nerves transfering a bunch of files via commandline-scp: here is a drag and drop solution that uses konqueror and the fish protocol (yes -you got it right, thats the name of the protocol).
- start konqueror
- split the view vertically (results in two panes)
- click one pane and type as location "fish://<account on host to connect to>@<host to connect to>"
- Example: fish://qla@pacs2 connects you to the qla account on pacs2
- hit return and answer the password question
- select the second pane and display a folder of your local filesystem (for example file:/home/)
- happily drag and drop files between your local filesystem and the remote system